Friday, September 08, 2006

Last night was a complete shit show.
We started drinking after school, I only had a couple shots of vodka. I then came home for dinner, before going back downtown to meet everyone else. Eight of us went first to a bar to pregame: 1 bottle of vodka was consumed between us, about two shots each. We then proceeded to the nightclub where two more bottles of vodka were consumed, this time by about 6 of us. Total count of drinks got lost in the haze, but probably 7 or so shots were taken by each of us. Things got a little harder to remember after that. I remember dancing...a lot. I remember falling down with Lily and almost getting kicked out because we were too drunk. I do not remember half of our party getting kicked out for the same reason. I do remember Matt hitting on the waitress from the bar we had gone to after school, who happened to be there that night. Pretty much, the night ended when Lily got sick and started puking. We managed to split a cab home between she, Matt, and Myself. I have now idea what happened to everyone else, but I saw (almost) all of them this morning, so everyone survived. Having the kind of hangover that ensued and having to walk around a museum all morning was not pleasant, but it could have been worse. I capped off my morning by going to МакГинг which is a play on BigMac and Burger King. It was decent, the grease was helpful.

1 Comments:

At 12:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello dan paggi,
i felt inspired to comment because this entry is reminiscent of my last strong memory of you, namely being unbelievably drunk. as i recall you ended your night naked and locked in a closet and i barfing. so it's good to see you're keeping up the good times, myself being a bit retired these days.
all the best in the mother country. are you really only drinking vodka?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home