Sunday, September 10, 2006

The View of Vladimir from my classroom:

Another view, this time from the top of the Old Vladimir tower:

Same place, nicer picture:

Daniel with Russian ladies, my Tutor (Left) made me do it, I swear:


Russian clowns are super sketchy, I don't know if you can see the look on my face, but it is one of pure discomfort. My tutor made me do this one too:


This monstrocity personifies what Americans refer to as Indian Summer. Look at those gigantic Russian breasts:
A lot of this pictures were from the city festival that took place on Saturday. It was Vladimir's 1600th anniversary, or somewhere around there. It was a crazy day.

3 Comments:

At 4:44 PM, Blogger Pajuh said...

Your tutor is hot.

 
At 2:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Paggi.

I miss you. And your tutor is like, way super hot.

 
At 4:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i second page, i would put it in her. touch a titty for me. that lilly chick looks dope, miss you pal, keep it up

 

Post a Comment

<< Home