Monday, October 30, 2006

Back from St. Pete. Wrote a whole big thing about it, but for some reason it didn't post and it's gone forever, so I'll keep this brief because I'm super pissed:

-Got my cellphone stolen (god damned pickpocketers)
-Saw freakishly deformed fetuses (fetae?) in glass jars, preserved in the 18th century. When I say freakish, I mean they're still haunting my nightmares, much like Max Neely-Cohen (doo-WOOP)
-Hung out with people from all over the world at an ex-pat bar while drinking...heavily
-Saw more than one bear on the street on leashes
-Saw all the pretty Tsar sights and all that crap
-Ate American food...it was glorious
And on and on.

I'll write more when I post pictures, which I'm not going to do yet because it's time consuming and irritating. I will however post one picture. I woke up this morning, got ready for school as normal, walked out the front door, and this is what I saw:

2 Comments:

At 9:03 AM, Blogger Dan said...

By the way, That's literally the view from my front door where I live, incase you were wondering what my building looks like. It's a carbon copy of the one you see in back ground there. On the far right is a 24 hour store, but it's pretty sketchy at night. Isn't the little playground to die for?

 
At 10:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can see my house from here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home