Monday, February 26, 2007

Ok, so seriously, I'm ready to stop falling on my ass every day. This is getting ri-goddamned-diculous. I don't know how the Russkies do it, particularly the women in stilettos.

Not too much to report from the Eastern Front. I got another ear piercing, much like the older one, just, you know, a little lower. I like it a lot, but I am super sketched out about having gotten a piercing in Russia, and have never wanted a blood test so bad in my life.

I also finished The Master and Margarita today, I'm a little ashamed that I hadn't read it earlier, frankly. I'm not going to write a book report on it or anything, but it was food for thought, especially given the topic of thought that I've been dwelling on a lot lately while on the toilet or trying to sleep...or both at the same time. The conclusions are few, but worthwhile. And, if nothing else, it has given me a reason to go back to Moscow in the spring. I have to see Patriarch's Pond now. If you've read it, you know what I mean.

Classes are chugging a long, it's hard to believe it's almost March. Really, once March ends, the program will sort of drift along until our trip to Sochi in April, followed by the best trip ever; the trip home. As for now, however, I can only look forward to the day the ice starts to thin, and I can walk surefooted once again. Russia in spring-time will be something else, I'm sure of it. After the mud and filth have gone away at least. There's something about spring anywhere that is just so wonderful, but I feel like I will greet this coming one with more cheer than usual. As long as I don't start falling in the mud, anyway.

4 Comments:

At 12:41 PM, Blogger Meredith said...

I came home earlier today to find this waiting for me on my computer:

kerplunk520: you around ho bag?
kerplunk520: lame gibbons. lame. you need to stop dragging me around my my dick by being online but not actually being there
kerplunk520: also i apologize for that, im wasted
kerplunk520: have a wonderful day

i should be appalled, but actually i am really inspired.

 
At 11:26 AM, Blogger Dan said...

I hope my family reads this.

 
At 7:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.

 
At 12:43 AM, Blogger Sophie Grace said...

it's really nice and meanful. it's really cool blog. Linking is very useful thing.you have really helped lots of people who visit blog and provide them usefull information. Go with our site tiktok videos to downlaod free videos on tiktok

 

Post a Comment

<< Home