Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Holy crap, it's been a while. My computer has been out for some time, and I haven't really had the desire to haul my ass all the way downtown just for an internet cafe. Life's going pretty well. I have short hair, I look way old, which is ironic cause the last time it was the short, I was way young, well, relatively. What else? Not too much really. I don't do much but sleep and eat and listen to my QUEEN MEGA-CD!!!!!! It seriously has the mp3 of almost every Queen album, including Live Killers, AND the Flash Gordon soundtrack! Holy Shit! Best 4 bucks I've ever spent, that's for damn sure. I also finally watched Pirates of the Carribbean 2, but it was in Russian, so some things didn't quite make all of the sense they could have.
I'm pretty much done (in my mind) with vacation, but whatever kind of funk I was in before has lifted and life is looking pretty swell. There's like 10 more days until people start coming back, I'm pretty sure I can stick it out. This semester won't be the same without Andrushka though.

Oh, and I can drink beers now. For real. It's surreal to, as they say, "have a beer or two." I just started small and worked my way up the beer food-chain. Is that feeling like your stomach is going to explode normal? Shit is Gasssss-Y! But yeah, beats the hell out of getting overly drunk on vodka.

I think that's it for now. I swear I'll put some pictures up soon, it's just kind of an ordeal to do it, and I need to be in the right mood.

For those of you stateside, keep on rockin' in the free-world. Good luck with the start of a new semester SLCers.

1 Comments:

At 11:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww andrushka, dont remind me! glad to hear you're holding down the fort, dobrey-style!! see you soon! i'll get in the 27th night if i dont stay in moscow that weekend with amy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home