Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year to all.

Man, 2007 already where does the time go?

I rang in the new year at a raging house party here in Dobrey with friends of Jason's tutor Masha. It was pretty sick. Singing, dancing, and general merry making were done in large amounts. Everything was super, until we went out to "stroll," and I lost my keys and SECOND cellphone on a giant ice slide. I also lost my lighter, which shouldn't be a big deal, but I bought it over the summer in Vermont, it survived the notorious lighter thieves of Stowe, Vermont (you know who you are), and was still working fine. It was a good friend, and served me well. It shall be missed. If anyone from ACTR is reading this, in addition to American Spirits, if you wanted to bring me an American, Bic lighter, the good ol' fashioned kind, that'd be sweet.

So yeah, raging house party, with enough food (and drink) to kill a horse. It's a good thing I ate as much as I did, otherwise January the first would have been a pretty shitty day. So, losing those items aside, I had a great New Year's eve, and definately did America proud at the dinner table.

Living here without school is pretty wierd, and it definately makes me miss home a lot more. But spirits are high, life carries on, and I'll be home before I know it.
Also, I'm going to try and get my old phone number back, so don't go forgetting it.

That is all for now.
Pictures....well...sometime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home