Sunday, March 25, 2007

Dude, what a miserable fucking week this has been.

Petersburg was great, but I think by walking around too much, drinking too much, and smoking too many cigarettes, I may have caused damage to my health. On the train ride back things really started to get sour. By Monday night I was running a 102 degree fever and wanting death, quick and painless. Spent the rest of the week in bed, feebley trying to fight off my host mother's home remedies, all of which tasted like ass. Watched a lot of TV though, which was nice. This week is going to be a real shit show, trying to catch up on all of the work I missed.

But in better news, went to the banya yesterday to sweat this shit out, and that was fun. Afterwords we went out for some terrible Chinese food.

The weather is getting warm, the snow is all gone, and there is almost no mud to be found anywhere. Life is good. Starting to have to think about housing lottery for next year which should be interesting form a zillion miles away. My return home gets closer and closer every day, and it's pretty wierd to think about. What an adventure this has been.

But it's not over yet, lot's to do, so I'm not going to get retrospective...yet.

All for now.

1 Comments:

At 8:58 AM, Blogger Jobove - Reus said...

We have visited his blog-web and find it interesting, congratulations

There visits ours, the irreverent and iconoclast of the world,
is in Catalunya - Spain

Http: // telamamaria.blogspot.com

Thank you very much for the visit

 

Post a Comment

<< Home